Since 2000 Mobile Monday™ chapters have been meeting offline at physical monthly events — around the world — to explore the many new and exciting opportunities of our industry. Simply Put.. What a wild ride this has been!
While MoMo has traditionally meant face-to-face encounters, the need for digital interaction between stakeholders is increasingly clear. This platform is another step towards addressing the demand for members to connect with developments in the community, spanning over 100 locations worldwide.
MobileMonday™ (MoMo) is an open community platform of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential individuals fostering brand neutral cooperation and cross-border P2P business opportunities through live networking events to demo products, share ideas and discuss trends from both local and global markets. Originating in Helsinki Finland, in 2000, events are organized by some 300 dedicated volunteers from around the world and it has become an industry leading mobile platform. Chapters have held events in over 100 cities worldwide and we continue to launch new locations monthly.
MobileMonday has the following Global Objectives:
- Foster an open and independent innovation platform within the mobile sector
- Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals
- Bridge partnership exchanges between domestic and international organizations
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace
- Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiatives